Tuesday, March 19, 2024

My Top Five Sources of News and Information

US News - Breaking News Brief - Apps on Google Play

The world is full of information and since it is becoming even more increasingly available to access it is important to stay updated on current topics and world news. There are many great sources of information out there today and plenty of places to get news and it is important that we look at reliable news sources for our information. 


#1: CNN
Pin on Basket femme


CNN is one of my go to places for news and information and it is where I get most of my news on a regular basis. They have a website that is well designed and easy to navigate as well as an app that is also easy to navigate. CNN offers many different articles on many different topics such as Business, Sports, Health and Wellness, Politics, Entertainment, Politics and so many more. I often refer to this as my go to source as I have the app on my phone and I get notifications from them about different topics each day. CNN also has a station Sirius XM which makes it easy to listen to if you have a subscription XM so I sometimes will listen to this as I drive. In more recent years Articles are constantly being released and normally most of them are fast reads but it is a great resource to get your news. 


#2: CNBC

CNBC - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding

This is another amazing news source that I like to refer to a lot for my business news especially when it comes to finding out stocks did in the market. I own some stocks and CNBC also allows me to keep a watchlist of the stocks which is helpful for me to track the stocks that I own and see how they did in the market that day. CNBC also has lots of quick read articles and they get lots of businesspeople to be interviewed which provides for the best results and most trustworthy stories. They also have an app which easy to navigate and setup. I find it to be very organized as well. CNBC also has coverage for most of the work day schedule so there is easy access if you just turn on your tv or your streaming device and you will find CNBC. 


Apple News User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

If you have an iPhone or any Apple device there is big chance that you have this app on your device as this is an app that comes pre-downloaded on your device and you will get automatic notifications about a wide range of different news and general articles. The Apple News app gives many different articles about wellness, health tips, business news, entertainment news and so much more. I like to get notifications from them about different topics especially current political events which it provides many sources on. I would say that I get a fair share of my news from this app just based on notifications alone and I read some articles on here once in a while. 


Fox News - Wikipedia


This is another major news source for me of where I get my news. Fox News is one of my favorite news sources to watch and obtain my news rather than read it. I like hearing a conservative source of news to compare and contrast to some of the other sources that are out there. This allows me to hear two different sides of discussions on certain issues and analyze what they mean. I think Fox News does have some good television hosts and they also have lots of other programs on here like some of the other sources I have mentioned above. This is another example of an amazing news source. 



New York Post for Tablet:Amazon.com:Appstore for Android

The New York Post is an amazing source choice as it has both a digital and paper component to it. I like to use the digital component as it is easy to access and doesn't cost anything. I think they have lots of great podcasts and journalists who create some amazing content. The articles on the New York Post cover a wide range of topics just like a lot of the other sources. I think that the New York Post has some great podcasts and stories especially when it comes to sports in my opinion. Jake Brown is an amazing journalist for the New York Post and he has some amazing content on sports topics especially baseball and lots of content on the New York Mets, Boston Red Sox and a lot of Northeastern teams. I like the New York Post and their mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antiwar

 Antiwar.com  and theamericanconservative.com  are both two websites that have some very different takes on modern military operations in th...